Conneaut Valley Health Center, Inc.
At Conneaut Valley Health Center, we recognize the importance of family and community. Our goal is to provide excellent healthcare services to families in our area. In addition to the services listed below, we also offer Valley Dental Center Services at this location.
Our services include:
- Family medicine, including infant, newborn, child and adult care
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Hospital care
- Minor office surgery, including warts, cysts, and other skin problems
- Pap tests and pelvic exams
- Birth Control
- Hearing and vision screening
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment services (EPSDT)
- Routine foot care (podiatry)
- Dietary counseling
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Pediatric dental screening
- Nutrition counseling
Conneaut Valley Health Center is part of Meadville Medical Center (MMC), a community hospital serving patients in Meadville, Pennsylvania. We work constantly to meet the needs of our community by maintaining state-of-the-art facilities with modern equipment and technology. We are leaders in healthcare in northwestern Pennsylvania, with the newest technology, including the latest generation of ultrasound, computerized tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology. Our staff of more than 100 medical professionals includes 37 medical / surgical specialties, with an extensive primary care foundation.